How We Collect Your Data:
Drummonds Bathrooms reviews your personal data to ensure they meet GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation) requirements.
How GDPR protects you:
- Your personal data is better protected
- You have more control: easier access to the personal information we hold about you, if you wish to check or change it
- You can choose how you want to be contacted, for example by email or phone.
- You can change your mind: you can update your choices at any time.
The law states that we can use your personal information only if we have one or more of these reasons:
- When you consent to it, or
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest (A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. If we rely on our legitimate interest, we will tell you what that is)
The Information That We Collect:
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. This includes information that you give us on our website, in store, through our social media channels and when you contact us via phone or e-mail. The different types of information we may collect are as follows:
• Registration details (name, postal address, email address, location, mobile or other telephone number)
• User name and password
• Personal details (data of birth and gender)
• Business information (such as your company name, company address, Business VAT number and Registration No.)
• Customer service information, customer service enquiries and comments and information exchanged with our customer service team
• Information about you from publicly available sources, including publicly available contents on social media platforms
• Other information you provide to us as a result of your request for a specific product or service
• Information we may obtain from our third party service providers
How We Use Information That We Collect:
We may use the information described above for the purposes for which you transmitted the information at the time of collection to us as well the following:
• To provide our products and services to you
• To create, register and manage your account
• To verify your identity
• To communicate with you, and answer any queries that you may have
• To deliver or allow you to participate in our services (such as email newsletters)
• To operate, evaluate and improve our products and services (such as new products and new advertising campaigns, analyse our customer base, perform data analytics)
• Subject to your consent, to send you promotional materials and other communications and information which we think you might find useful through email, postal mail, telephone and SMS messages, and to develop and conduct targeted marketing and behavioural advertising, including through display on third party apps installed on your telephones
• To keep track of your preferences and habits with regards to our products and services
• To conduct statistical or survey analysis to improve Our Website and our services to you
• To serve our website content and advertisements to you
• To conduct research and analysis, including the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising campaigns and efforts
• To analyse your interactions with our website
In addition, through third party ad buying networks, such as search engines like Google, and social media like Facebook, we can target our advertisement and messages to users through demographic, interested-based and contextual means. The networks use the information regarding your online activities, either alone or in combination with other information we provide to them, to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests.
End data will be stored on our website for 90 days. After that, data will be deleted from the website and will be stored on our CRM system called InfusionSoft.
You can tell us to stop using your information at any time by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
Our website may not function correctly and or allow you to place an order if you choose to disable cookies. Continued use of our website signifies your acceptance of cookie use on our website
Can I block cookies?
Most modern browsers allow you to block cookies. Please refer to your browser settings to configure your cookie preferences.
- Currency &Language: This website may offer multiple currencies and languages so that we can provide support to international customers. We store the currency and language which you are viewing the website in as a cookie.
Third party cookies