A classic master bathroom with reclaimed wooden flooring, marble paneling and lots of natural light.
A polished and lacquered Spey roll top bath tub with a plunger waste unit sits in the center of the room with a double Lowther vanity basin with Arabescato on the far wall. Classic single pillar taps with Skye heads have been used for both the cast iron bath tub and the vanity basin.
Tucked in its own marble enclosure is a Dalby exposed shower with a curved pipe. A floor to wall 3 bar heated towel rail is perfectly positioned for fresh, warm towels to be on hand after a hot shower.
A Dunnet concealed WC suite makes use of the space, allowing room for a bespoke fitted wooden cupboard above. A baroque styled toilet roll holder accessorises the WC space.
Full Product List
- The Spey Cast Iron Bath Tub With Ball & Claw Feet
- The Mull Classic Bath Taps & H Stand
- Plunger Overflow & Waste Unit
- The Double Lowther Vanity Basin Suite
- The Mull Classic Basin Taps
- Plunger Pipework Set
- Bottle Trap For Basin
- Basin Pipework For Taps Into Wall
- 3-Bar Wall Mounted Towel Rail
- The Dunnett Concealed WC Suite
- Standard Loo Seat
- Extended Ceramic Soil Pipe Connector Into Wall
- Loo Roll Holder With Backplate
- The Dalby Surface Mounted Shower
- Shower Rose 300mm (12″)
- Basin Waste, Plug & Chain