This country lodge in Ross-Shire, the Scottish Highlands, encapsulates classic country elegance and style.
Our single ended cast iron bath, the Clyde, has been placed so that the bather may gaze at their leisure at the surrounding countryside, the ideal way to relax. Our classic basin mixer in nickel has been deck mounted for elegance and convenience.
Our Naver single vanity basin with its generous dimensions is accentuated by the elegant mirror and accompanying glass shelf, alongside the floor mounted heated towel rail.
The glass shower enclosure frames an art print of J. J. Audubon’s ‘Birds of America’ (1826) as well as providing a space for the Dalby shower with hand shower.
The Eden Low-Level WC Suite looks classic and elegant, drawing the eye to the corner of the room.
Full Product List
- The Clyde Single Ended Cast Iron Bath Tub
- Pipework For Clyde Bath
- The Mull Classic Bath & Shower Mixer
- The Naver China Vanity Basin
- The Mull Classic Basin Taps
- 5-Bar Floor Mounted Towel Rail
- The Dalby Surface Mounted Shower
- The Dalby Hand Shower & Diverter
- Shower Rose 200mm (8″)
- Bottle Trap For Basin
- Basin Pipework For Taps Into Wall