Terrace House Master Bathroomby Braco Design
The architecture of this beautiful south-west London property is typical of the Queen Anne style. With such glorious feature windows, the owners decided to transform what was the guest room into a spacious main bathroom with en suite dressing room.
The designer, Lee Collins of Braco Designs, was given a design brief to respect the grand heritage of the property with traditional fittings, freestanding bath and high-level cistern with a regal blue colour palette. Our Tay cast iron bath with a skirt, chosen for its double-ended, roll-top design, was the perfect choice to keep in line with the classic aesthetics of the room. Paired with our freestanding taps, the bath is no doubt a beautiful place to relax whilst enjoying the view through the windows.
The white marble from our Double Crake Vanity basin stands out beautifully against the blue panelling that runs around the entire bathroom.
The subway tiles used in the shower area and dark oak on the loo seat add another dimension to the otherwise classic look of the design.
Full Product List
- The Tay Cast Iron Skirted Bath Tub
- The Mull Classic Bath & Shower Mixer
- H-Stand Support For Bath Mixers
- Large Bath Rack
- The Double Crake Vanity Basin Suite
- Bottle Trap For Basin
- Towel Ring
- The Mull Classic 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- The Brora High Level WC Suite
- The Chessleton On/Off Shower Control
- The Chessleton Thermostatic Shower Valve
- The Chessleton On/Off 2 Way Shower Diverter
- The Grand Wall Mounted Shower Arm
- The Grand Hand Shower & Wall Bracket
- Shower Rose 200mm (8″)
- Standard Loo Seat