This beautiful master bathroom is situated in a Victorian townhouse in the heart of Notting Hill, London. The classic style and bold colour choices create a relaxing space with a unique style and elegance that is both classic and contemporary which was featured in the October 2014 issue of Homes & Gardens.
Drummond’s roll-top Spey cast iron bath in Salmon pink is the main feature of the room, with Drummonds’ brassware creating a warm, nostalgic feel. It has been left un-lacquered and unpolished to age naturally giving it a rich, golden colour and unique patina. The bath is drained through a Plunger waste unit based on a classic Victorian design.
Drummonds’ curved pipe Dalby shower and the WC are concealed in a custom-built enclosure in the back wall, behind a vintage art deco screen sourced from France. This beautiful piece is backlit, bathing the bath in a soft glow in the evening.
The soft shapes of Drummonds’ pop-up basin mixer taps with burnished walnut handles are paired with the contrasting contemporary cut of the square marble basin and square cornered cabinetry.
Full Product List
- The Coll Lever 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- 6-Bar Floor Mounted Towel Rail
- The Spey Cast Iron Bath Tub With Ball & Claw Feet
- Small Bath Rack
- The Dalby Surface Mounted Shower
- Dalby handshower and On / Off Control
- Shower Rose 300mm (12″)
- The Coll Lever Bath & Shower Mixer
- H-Stand Support For Bath Mixers
- Above The Floor Bath Tub Waste Pipework Set
- Plunger Overflow & Waste Unit