This Edwardian property underwent a major refurbishment.
It was important to retain the original charm and character of the house, particularly due to the addition of a sizeable contemporary extension. Drummonds were the natural choice for the property’s master ensuite and characterful cloakroom.
Aged brass fittings were used throughout and are in keeping with the property’s distinctive style.
Drummonds’ Single Locky vanity with Mull taps is situated next to a simple yet elegant shower enclosure where the 300mm Shower Rose and Mull diverter in aged brass take centre stage. The vanity’s Arabescato marble top brings a touch of luxury.
The Ashburn roll top bath sits perfectly in front of the room’s large bay window and is painted in a dark shade of dark green, adding a sense of drama to the space.
Drummonds’ Single Buttermere with wooden legs and Leawood taps were specified for the downstairs cloakroom. With highly decorative wallpaper and bold brass finishes, the room is designed to make a statement.
Full Product List
- The Single Locky Vanity Basin Suite
- The Double Derwent Light With Fluted Shade
- Shower Rose 300mm (12″) – Easy Clean
- The Classic Hand Shower & Wall Bracket
- The Mull Classic Shower Plate Thermo & On/Off
- The Mull Classic 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- The Ashburn Small Cast Iron Bath Tub With Ball & Claw Feet – 5271
- The Mull Bath & Shower Mixer With Floor Standing Legs
- The Single China Windermere Vanity Basin
- The Coll Lever 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- Oval Tilt Mirror