This Victorian townhouse overlooking Wandsworth common, West London, was designed by Sophie Rogerson of RFR Property and was featured in the December 2014 edition of Homes & Gardens.
The bathroom uses a muted palette, which the owners chose to contrast stronger colours in the rest of the house and create a relaxing, calming haven in which they can completely relax. The Humber freestanding bath, with classic Skye mixer, has been custom painted a delicate shade of grey to complement the grey veins in the arabescato marble of the Double Lowther vanity basin, which features matching Skye basin mixer taps.
A Standard Light Oak seat on the Eden Low-Level WC Suite adds a lovely touch of warmth without detracting from the muted scheme.
Careful thought has been paid to the design of the shower, which combines sets of control from the Nene and Dee showers, so both the main shower and hand shower can be used separately. The controls for the main shower rose have been placed to the side of it, so that the temperature can be set before the owner stands under the stream. A six bar floor mounted heated towel rail is within arms reach, so warm dry towels are always on hand.
Full Product List
- The Humber Cast Iron Skirted Bath Tub
- The Grand Wall Mounted Shower Arm
- Shower Rose 300mm (12″)
- The Eden Low Level WC Suite
- The Double Lowther Vanity Basin Suite
- The Mull Classic Bath & Shower Mixer
- H-Stand Support For Bath Mixers
- 6-Bar Wall Mounted Towel Rail
- Standard Loo Seat
- Bottle Trap For Basin
- Basin Pipework For Taps Into Wall
- The Mull Classic 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- Plug & Chain Bath Waste & Overflow Set