Introducing… Drummonds’ first ever collection of bathroom lighting, launching at Decorex 2015. There are three distinct and original styles to choose from, designed to complement our existing bathroom ranges as well as our brand new collection with Martin Brudnizki. Each style also has a range of glass and brass finishes to choose from.
The Dalby Bathroom Light
The Dalby light has been designed specifically to complement our Classic range, with smooth lines and an easy versatility. Suspended from a cord, the Dalby shade is available in three glass options; clear, fluted or antiqued
The Chessleton Bathroom Light
Drummonds’ Chessleton range has been designed to bring touches of the timeless elegance of Art Deco to your bathroom. The Chessleton light is both stunning and versatile. Made from solid brass with three glass shade options available (clear, fluted or antiqued) it is also possible to position it as an up, down or side light; a level of flexibility that is ideal in the bathroom space.
The Derwent Bathroom Light by Martin Brudnizki
Part of the ‘Martin Brudnizki for Dummonds’ Collection’, The Derwent Light channels Brunizki’s penchant for vintage luxe. The two symmetrical fluted glass shades are pinched in the middle creating a bow shape which can be used which can be used horizontally or vertically. An exceptional and unique bathroom light.
See the full collection first at:
Full Product List
- The Single Dalby Light, Antique Conical Shade
- The Single Dalby Light, Fluted Glass Shade
- The Single Dalby Light, Conical Glass Shade
- Archived: The Single Chessleton Light, Antique Conical Shade
- Archived: The Single Chessleton Light, Fluted Glass Shade
- Private: The Single Chessleton Light, Conical Glass Shade
- The Double Derwent Light With Fluted Shade
- The Single Derwent Light With Fluted Shade