10 Sep — Competitions
The White Company Competition – Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - The White Company Competition
- The competition is open to United Kingdom residents only who are 18 years old or over. Entrants cannot be employed by Drummonds Bathrooms UK.
- To enter customers must follow the @DRUMMONDS_BATHROOMS Instagram account and re-tweet the original competition post.
- The competition runs from Saturday 11ththAugust 2018 to Monday 13th August 2018 Prize draw winner will be randomly picked and announced on Tuesday 14th August 2018 . Any competition entries made after this will not be put forward.
- One entry per person, full contact details must be provided in order to contact the winner.
- There is 1 prize available for 1 prize winner. The prize consists of a White Company Gift Set which includes: 1x The white company Lime and Bay Lime blossom and Orange body & hand cream, 1x The white company Lime and Bay Lime blossom and Orange Body Wash, 1x The white company Lime and Bay Lime blossom and Orange scented candle and 1x The white company Hand Towel. The image provided is for illustration purposes only. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for any other prize or money.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Drummonds and announced via Instagram
- The winner’s name and Instagram handle may be used on our website or on social media sites.
- DRUMMONDS reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 2 weeks of the first attempt, DRUMMONDS reserves right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- You must comply with Instagram terms and conditions of use including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of promotions on Twitter.
- No group or mass entry software may be used to enter the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Using false details will result in disqualification.
- Excluding the case of death or personal injury due to gross negligence as so permitted by law, the promoter and its associated companies exclude responsibilities and all liabilities arising in any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize.