This late-Victorian, six-bedroom house was completely transformed to create a family-centred interior that incorporates fun, quirky and colourful design elements. The new scheme features a clever layering of textures, patterns and colours, which come together to create a calm, elegant space.
Placed directly beneath the room’s sash windows, the Tay bath offers double ended luxury, style and comfort, and enhances the ‘sanctuary’ feel of the space.
The walk-in shower, framed by an industrial-style, tall Crittall door, features the same dreamy Crema Evora marble as used for the bespoke vanity unit, achieving a sense of visual cohesion throughout the space.
One of the main focuses of the renovation and designed to suit the needs of a young family, this bathroom features classic, elegant pieces from Drummonds, which give the ensuite a sophisticated English aesthetic.
A re-upholstered conversation seat – a vintage find from Howe London – sits in the centre of the room and provides the perfect seating area for the whole family.
An antique bronze finish was chosen for all hardware in the house, including the ensuite’s showers, heated towel rail, as well as the Bestwood basin and bath mixers, providing a warm, bold contrast to the soft colour palette.
Full Product List
- The Tay Cast Iron Skirted Bath Tub
- The Bestwood Lever Floor Standing Bath & Shower Mixer
- Large Bath Rack
- 3-Bar Wall Mounted Towel Rail
- The Bestwood Lever 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- The Bestwood Lever Thermostatic Shower Valve
- The Bestwood Lever Shower Plate Thermo & On/Off
- Grand Shower Rose 200mm (8″)
- The Grand Hand Shower & Wall Bracket
- The Bourne Vanity Basin Wall Mounted