No detail was overlooked when renovating this four-storey London townhouse.
The brief was to create a contemporary, practical home that had a sense of timelessness – the minimalist, monochromatic palette, seen throughout, is interrupted with sharp bursts of colour and stand-out, statement pieces.
Perfectly exemplifying a blend of the classic and contemporary, the master bathroom features elegant pieces from Drummonds set against a dramatic backdrop of strikingly veined marble on the walls and floors. Drummonds’ undermounted Baby Ness bath is clad in the very same marble, giving the bathroom a stylish, seamless look. The Bestwood X Head taps and bath mixers in a chrome finish add to the room’s serene, tranquil feel.
Embracing a warmer aesthetic, the downstairs cloakroom is brought to life with a decorative, leafy wallpaper and bold brass finishes. Drummonds’ Single Ladybower vanity is the ideal fit for this compact space.
Full Product List
- The Baby Ness Undermounted Cast Iron Bath Tub
- The Bestwood Lever 4-Hole Bath & Shower Mixer
- 4-Bar Wall Mounted Towel Rail
- The Bestwood X Head 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- Shower Rose 300mm (12″) – Easy Clean
- Single Ladybower Stand
- The Grand Hand Shower & Wall Bracket
- The Leawood Lever 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- The Derwent Vanity Mirror