This bathroom retained some of the key features of the property whilst keeping the space clean and elegant. The fireplace and windows are the main design features with some classic furnishings enhancing the space. With great natural daylight, the lighting is very clean and minimal.
The Clyde single ended bath sits in one corner, polished and elegantly positioned below the window. There is a Double Lowther vanity basin almost opposite this and the Arabescatto floor tiles tie the space together.
We were amazed by this finished room, which was designed as a guest bathroom. The owners, however, confessed they often used it themselves for its comfortable and relaxing environment!
The marble is matched throughout the bathroom including in the shower enclosure next to the concealed WC suite.
Full Product List
- The Clyde Single Ended Cast Iron Bath Tub
- The Mull Classic Bath Taps
- Private: Pipework For Clyde Bath
- Plunger Overflow & Waste Unit
- The Double Lowther Vanity Basin Suite
- Shower Rose 300mm (12″)
- The Dunnett Concealed WC Suite
- Standard Loo Seat
- Basin Pipework For Taps Into Wall
- 3-Bar Floor Mounted Towel Rail