This luxurious bathroom sits in the privacy of picturesque Norfolk country estate, Kimberley Hall. The house was built in 1712 for Sir John Wodehouse, an ancestor of PG Wodehouse, by William Talman, a famous architect of the era.
The centre piece of the room is our beautiful Tay cast iron, roll top bath in our highest quality polished finish. It gleams in the natural light of the space, standing out against the muted grey tones of the walls and the striking panelled wood on the flooring. It stands on a plinth for added effect, with our elegant freestanding plunger waste alongside, perfectly placed for the bather to admire the Norfolk countryside from the window. A floor mounted towel rail is just an arms reach away.
Our Double Lowther basin in polished Arabescato marble references the marble of the fireplace. Our Severn shower looks stunning, gleaming alongside. The large art prints of J J Audubon’s ‘Birds of America’ (1826) splash the room with colour and character, bringing the beauty of the outside world into the comfort of the bathroom space.
Photography by Max Milligan.
Full Product List
- The Tay Cast Iron Skirted Bath Tub
- Plunger Overflow & Waste Unit
- The Mull Classic Bath & Shower Mixer
- H-Stand Support For Bath Mixers
- 4-Bar Floor Mounted Towel Rail
- The Severn Freestanding Shower
- The Double Lowther Vanity Basin Suite
- The Coll Lever 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- Plunger Pipework Set
- Basin Pipework For Taps Into Floor
- Pair Manual 1/2 Inch Radiator Valves