Maurizio Pellizzoni collaborated with an architect to renovate from scratch this 10,000m2 family mansion in the Home Counties. The brief was to recreate The Hamptons in the Surrey Hills, and Maurizio set about creating an upscale ‘American look’ that incorporated the owners’ many personal antiques and objects d’art. The Drummonds lions head tap and Eden WC works beautifully with the antique miss match feel of the cloakroom.
There is a clean design throughout the bathroom which is calming to the eye. The Spey bath tub with the free standing Classic Bath & Shower Mixer stands apart, poised with its freestanding Plunger waste in the bay fronted window, allowing the bather to take full advantage of the wonderful views outside whilst relaxing in the bath.
The luxurious master bathroom features also the beautiful Double Lowther marble vanity basin, the Dalby shower, a 6-bar floor standing towel rail and many bathroom accessories.
All the artworks were reframed for consistency and around 20 per cent of the furniture, including the kitchen, the balustrade in the hallway and all the sofas, was custom-made by Maurizio Pellizzoni. Maurizio themes each bedroom around an existing antique piece, and extended the effortless comfort of the living rooms to two outdoor terraces.
Full Product List
- The Spey Cast Iron Bath Tub With Ball & Claw Feet
- Plunger Overflow & Waste Unit
- The Mull Classic Bath & Shower Mixer
- H-Stand Support For Bath Mixers
- The Dalby Surface Mounted Shower
- Dalby handshower and On / Off Control
- The Double Lowther Vanity Basin Suite
- Above The Floor Bath Tub Waste Pipework Set
- 6-Bar Floor Mounted Towel Rail
- Small Bath Rack