14 Apr — Competitions
The Drummonds’ Candle Competition – Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - The Drummonds' Candle Competition
- The competition is open to United Kingdom residents only who are 18 years old or over. Entrants cannot be employed by Drummonds Bathrooms UK.
- To enter customers must follow the @DRUMMONDS_BATHROOMS Instagram account and tag who’d they share the bathroom with.
- The competition runs from Sunday 16th September 2018 to Wednesday 19th September 2018 Prize draw winners will be randomly picked and announced on Wednesday 19th September 2018 . Any competition entries made after this will not be put forward.
- One entry per person, full contact details must be provided in order to contact the winners.
- There are 3 prize available and 1 prize per winner. The prize consists of a Drummonds candle. The image provided is for illustration purposes only. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for any other prize or money.
- The winners will be chosen at random by Drummonds and announced via Instagram
- The winners’ names and Instagram handles may be used on our social media sites.
- DRUMMONDS reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 2 days of the first attempt, DRUMMONDS reserves right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- You must comply with Instagram terms and conditions of use including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of promotions on Twitter.
- No group or mass entry software may be used to enter the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Using false details will result in disqualification.
- Excluding the case of death or personal injury due to gross negligence as so permitted by law, the promoter and its associated companies exclude responsibilities and all liabilities arising in any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize.