9 Oct — Competitions
The White Company Competition – Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to United Kingdom residents only who are 18 years old or over. Entrants cannot be employed by Drummonds Bathrooms UK.
- To enter customers must follow the @DRUMMONDS_UK Twitter account and re-tweet the original competition post.
- The competition runs from Monday 9th October 2017 and closes on Monday 16th October 2017 at 23.59. Prize draw winner will be randomly picked and announced on Tuesday 17th October 2017. Any competition entries made after this will not be put forward.
- One entry per person, full contact details must be provided in order to contact the winner.
- There is 1 prize available for 1 prize winner. The prize consists of a White Company Gift Set which includes: 1x Spa Restore Diffuser, 1x Spa Restore Gentle Hand & Body Wash, 1x Spa Restore Luxury Hand & Body Balm and 1x Colour Border Hand Towel. The image provided is for illustration purposes only. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for any other prize or money.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Drummonds and announced via Twitter.
- The winner’s name and Twitter handle may be used on our website or on social media sites.
- DRUMMONDS reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 2 weeks of the first attempt, DRUMMONDS reserves right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- You must comply with Twitter’s terms and conditions of use including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of promotions on Twitter.
- No group or mass entry software may be used to enter the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Using false details will result in disqualification.
- Excluding the case of death or personal injury due to gross negligence as so permitted by law, the promoter and its associated companies exclude responsibilities and all liabilities arising in any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize.