This luxurious and spacious master bathroom, designed by Summer Williams, takes pride and place in a refurbished Victorian Townhouse in Fulham, West London.
The owners – both originally from the USA – bought their home knowing it was in desperate need of repair, but had a vision to rebuild the entire property, extending and reconfiguring the layout in the process.
The master bedroom was minimised to create a walk-in wardrobe and extend the room needed for the all-important bathroom en suite, which contains a magnificent freestanding USK bath, symmetrically centred under the window. Summer Williams cleverly devised a floorplan with the USK as the centrepiece for this glorious bathroom, aligning the mirrors, lights and taps elegantly.
A simple colour palette of silvers and whites, with the addition of a charming pastel pink yak fur stool, create a serene and spacious ambience throughout the bathroom
Built-in storage promotes order, tidiness and minimalism, allowing the Drummonds freestanding Double Ladybower vanity to become another key focus point in the bathroom.
The sophisticated Arabescato marble counter tops co-ordinate beautifully inside the large shower enclosure, creating a magnificent wet room area.
Special thanks to:
Full Product List
- The Chessleton Lever 3 Hole Basin Mixer
- The Chessleton On/Off Shower Control
- The Chessleton Shower Plate Thermo & On/Off
- The Grand Hand Shower & Wall Bracket
- Grand Shower Rose 200mm (8″)
- The Grand Wall Mounted Shower Arm
- The Usk Bateau Cast Iron Bath Tub
- Large Bath Rack
- Robe Hook
- The Chessleton Wall Mounted 3 Hole Bath Mixer
- Loo seat for Rother Pan
- The Rother Wall Mounted WC Suite
- The Double Ladybower Vanity Basin Suite